Introducing Wholesale Business Development Executive Sarah Taylor!
Are you new to INDOLA? Do you have questions about the products and/or brand but don’t know who to turn to?
Wholesale Business Development Executive Sarah Taylor is here to help.
Not only is Sarah here to help you when it comes to everything INDOLA but Sarah is also a freelance hairdresser so you’re in safe hands.
Sarah’s it here to help YOU, the freelance hairdresser. Whether you already use INDOLA and want to know more or you’re new to INDOLA Sarah is here to answer all your questions and ensure that you have everything you need.
What does Sarah do?
- Wholesale store visits – Delivering brand updates and training on new launches to the wholesale team
- Salon/at home visits – Supporting salons/independent stylists when starting out with INDOLA or wanting to learn more about new products
- In store customer visits – Providing business support for freelance hairdressers, meeting at Capital Hair & beauty stores
- Virtual product training – Providing virtual training to new and existing customers on the brand or new product launches
- Social Media – Creating raw local content on real life clients. Experiencing the products, providing honest reviews, along with the ability to produce real unfiltered content
- Private Facebook group for INDOLA users – Providing information on new launches as soon as they land
Get in touch with Sarah and see how she can help you at https://www.instagram.com/sarah_indolauk/