INDOLA. A Love Story.
For INDOLA, 2023 is THE year to celebrate a mutual love for colour with a new assortment but the same high performance. INDOLA’s colour offering has provided tried and trusted technology to hairdressers worldwide, resulting in great product performance with dependable colour results. This March the whole PCC range is relaunching with a new look, new colour shades but the same trusted yet high-performing and much-loved vegan formula.
INDOLA. #SimplySmarterCOLOUR Products at a Glance:
With a whole new look, but the same high-performing vegan formulas, the newly relaunched INDOLA PCC offers an intermixable, compact portfolio of 85 shades with a solution for every client:
- 14 Natural shades with up to 100% coverage
- 11 Cool & Neutral shades with up to 70% coverage
- 44 Fashion shades with up to 70% coverage
- 16 Intense Coverage shades with 100% coverage on resistant hair
INDOLA uses one high-performing line of Developers with 4 strengths compatible with all permanent colours from INDOLA, giving optimised results with:
- Colour longevity
- Superior shine
- Special care ingredients to detangle and smooth
- Great colour retention
INDOLA’s formulas deliver excellent results and provide smart solutions to everyday hairdresser needs. In addition to the compact and intuitive core assortment, the Smart Creatives product line developed to multiply service opportunities without the need for multiple products – including an innovation that substitutes an entire demi-permanent line with ONE hero product, the Color Transformer – you don’t need a huge assortment to be a smart colourist.
INDOLA Smart Creatives include:
INDOLA Color Transformer with technology that converts permanent INDOLA shades into demi-permanent colours with an easy 1:1 mixing ratio.
- Transforms 80+ shades into demi-permanent**** with flawless
results from root-to-tip
- Gentle and caring formula to support healthy, shiny hair
****Not compatible with Intense Coverage, CREA-MIX, XpressColor, Blonde Expert Highlifts
INDOLA CREA-MIX and the brand new CREA-BOLD line, developed to allow hairdressers to create their own colour palette!
6 NEW CREA-MIX shades for all permanent and demi-permanent services that require tailor-made results:
- Assortment of 5 mix tones (0.11, 0.22, 0.44, 0.66 and 0.99) providing vibrant results and 1 clear tone (0.0) with shine enhancing apricot kernel oil
- Mix tones: intensify tonal directions, create new tailormade results or remove unwanted warm undertones
- The Clear (0.00): increases PCC lightening results and provides a natural-looking sunkissed effect
8 BRAND NEW CREA-BOLD shades deliver bold, vibrant results for clients who can never get enough colour! This shade line, a completely new shade line for the PCC range, includes:
- Assortment of intermixable direct dyes that provide radiant results, boosted by shine-enhancing ingredients
- Semi-permanent results with up to 15 washes*****
- Easy-to-apply on their own, or can be mixed with the INDOLA Conditioner to soften the results
*****8 washes for Pastel Lavender
INDOLA’s colour portfolio also includes Service Essentials to provide protection against two of the most unwanted colour results:
NN2 – Say goodbye to scalp staining and discomfort thanks to ONE colour additive in one product – gentle enough to be used directly on the scalp and in the colour mixture!
CC2 – A 2-in-1 colour conditioning spray to equalise porous structures and support the longevity of colour results. Use before colouration to create the perfect, even canvas after a colour service to provide combability and shine. Or use at home to banish frizz and static – leaving the hair feeling smooth.
Head over to Indola.co.uk to know more.