FHA Training Bursary
The FHA is able to offer training bursaries to assist members with their training. We give you an amazing opportunity to spend a day at a Wella Studio in London or Manchester on a one-day theory/workshop course at a fraction of the cost!
What is an FHA Training Bursary? It is funding/assistance, worth up to £200 towards exclusive training courses. Each course is exclusively created for the FHA members with colour theory and product knowledge in the morning and a hands-on workshop in the afternoon providing an opportunity to experiment and play with new colours and products and learn correct colour placement and techniques with the expert guidance of Wella technicians.
What do I get? A theory and workshop seminar day at a Wella Studio to sharpen up your colour knowledge and practical skills worth up to £200. Should your application be successful you will have a small contribution of £48.50 to pay towards the administration costs.
The FHA is the only organisation in the industry that can give this amazing financial assistance to support members with their training and every FHA member is entitled to apply for one.
2017 FHA Bursary Course
Master the Craft of Darkening
This theory and workshop based seminar will sharpen your skills in taking clients down a level or 2, or even more.
- Consultation and Communication skills to prepare your client for their new look.
- Understanding the principles of darkening all hair types.
- Deeper knowledge of the portfolio of products and techniques from Wella Professionals that are designed to make the darkening process as easy as possible.
- How to advise Care that will keep the results as glamorous as ever!
This seminar includes ILLUMINA COLOR, Koleston Perfect , Color Touch and Color Fresh as well as corrective color techniques for darkening hair.
Workshop session in the afternoon includes quick colour techniques.
Course Dates for 2017
Monday 11th September, London
Wednesday 4th October, Manchester
Monday 27th November, London
FHA Training Bursary Application Form
To apply for your chance to benefit from this fantastic bursary simply complete the form below and we will process your application and contact you for further information.
Bursary Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be a member of the Freelance Hair & Beauty Federation.
- Entrants must have valid PL Insurance
- Entrants must be available to attend a course on the chosen date and at the chosen venue.
- Successful entrants will be asked to pay their £48 non-refundable contribution as soon as booking is confirmed.
- Failure to attend the training course will result in the full value of the course being charged.
- NB: No cash alternative is available.