2018 FHA Bursary Course
What is an FHA Bursary? A chance to attend a Wella academy course worth £200+ for just £49.50. Places are limited so plan ahead and book your day as soon as you can. Remember WTGTG! When They’re Gone They’re Gone!
The FHA is the only organisation in the industry that can give this amazing financial assistance to support members with their training and every FHA member is entitled to apply for one.
Last years Masterclass of Darkening course was fantastic and we received this message “Thank you to FHA, Julie Dowan & Wella for the bursary course, without it my clients change of colour today would have had me in a panic!” It shows exactly the importance of continuous training!
Learn and Play with new Wella Products
Wella are launching three new products so come along to the Bursary days and learn all about Colour Renew, a zero damage colour reducer, the new WellaPlex treatment and the brand new exciting Color Fresh Create. It’s also your opportunity to expand your knowledge of all Wella products.
- Learn about Colour Renew, a zero damage colour reducer, WellaPlex treatment and Color Fresh Create.
- Play and experience new products.
- Expand your knowledge of all Wella products.
- Enjoy a complementary WellaPlex standalone treatment on your own hair.
- This seminar includes working with newly launched products: Color Renew, Wella Plex and Colour Fresh Create. Workshop session in the afternoon includes a complementary WellaPlex standalone treatment on your own hair.
Course Dates for 2018
Wella Studio London:
Wednesday 21st February
Tuesday 10th April
Tuesday 12th June
Tuesday 23rd October
Tuesday 27th November
Wella Studio Manchester:
Tuesday 6th March
Monday 10th September
FHA Training Bursary Application Form
To apply for your chance to benefit from this fantastic bursary simply complete the form below and we will process your application and contact you for further information.
Bursary Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be a member of the Freelance Hair & Beauty Federation.
- Entrants must have valid PL Insurance
- Entrants must be available to attend a course on the chosen date and at the chosen venue.
- Successful entrants will be asked to pay their £49.50 non-refundable contribution as soon as booking is confirmed.
- Failure to attend the training course will result in the full value of the course being charged.
- NB: No cash alternative is available.