2019 FHA Bursary Course
Many members have taken advantage of these fantastic days at the Wella Studios in Manchester and London. You may apply to go along as many times as you like. Don’t think that if you have been once you can’t go again. You can! Wella give these days exclusively for FHA members. You can! Wella give these days at their academies exclusively for FHA members.
You are getting a course, tailored to your needs, which could cost £300 under normal circumstances. FHA advice – Use them or lose them! The content for this year’s bursaries have now been announced, see below for details!
Discover New KP+ and New Illumina Opal Essence. New KP+ is Wella’s purest colour ever with ME+ technology. Its benefits include up to 60 times less likely to develop a new allergy to hair colour, less hair damage colour after colour, up to 5 levels of lift and much more. New Illumina Opal Essence is launching 5 fantastic new Metallic shades to the Illumina portfolio. Make this your opportunity to try the products for yourself in a workshop session on the day. Plus learn hints and tips on Colour blending and melting. It’s also your opportunity to expand your knowledge of all Wella products.
Limited places are available so get your place booked below before they run out!
Course Dates for 2019
Wella Studio London:
Monday 4th February
Tuesday 16th April
Monday 1st July
Monday 16th September
Tuesday 12th November
Wella Studio Manchester:
Monday 18th March
Monday 2nd September
FHA Training Bursary Application Form
To apply for your chance to benefit from this fantastic bursary simply complete the form below and we will process your application and contact you for further information.
Bursary Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be a member of the Freelance Hair & Beauty Federation.
- Entrants must have valid PL Insurance
- Entrants must be available to attend a course on the chosen date and at the chosen venue.
- Successful entrants will be asked to pay their £49.50 non-refundable contribution as soon as booking is confirmed.
- Failure to attend the training course will result in the full value of the course being charged.
- NB: No cash alternative is available.